Real estate agents license
In order to apply for a Real Estate Agent’s licence in Queensland, applicants must have been assessed as competent in 19 units from the Property Services Training Package.
View this handy summary of the different competency pathways to real estate licensing.
19 units of competency delivered through our training centres or via our online training platform. Do not select this option if you already have a Sales and Property Management Registration Certificate.
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships;
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Full Real Estate Licensing Course (Online) or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.