Real Estate Agents Licensing (without Sales and Property Management Registration)
12 units of competency delivered through our training centres or via our online training platform. Select this option if you already have a Sales and Property Management Registration Certificate.
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships;
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
Please select your course date.
|Fri 20th Nov 2020 at 8:30AM||6 classes||12 units||South Brisbane||$1,500.00||Enrol Now|