Real Estate Agent’s Licensing (RLA pathways)
For Resident Letting Agents (RLAs) that wish to upgrade to a full real estate licence.
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Upgrade to Full Real Estate Licence for Resident Letting Agents Including Upgrade to Sales (Gold Coast) or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.