Real Estate Salesperson / Property Management Licensing Course
The Real Estate Salesperson / Property Management Licensing Course consists of 12 units of competency from the Property Services Training Package: These 12 units are required for registration with the Office of Fair Trading.
*If you are on a student Visa you cannot enrol into this course*
Units of competency:
The Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Course consists of the following 12 units from the Property Services Training Package:
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for Professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4101 Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102 Market property
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property
- CPPREP4121 Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy
How to obtain a Real Estate Salesperson License in Queensland?
The Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Course is for those wishing to work for a Real Estate company doing either sales or property management.
The Real Estate Salesperson Course covers 12 units of competency. You can choose to complete the course in class through blended study, via online studies or through private tuition (extra costs for private tuition).
A Real Estate Salesperson Licence allows you to:
- buy, sell, exchange or rent houses, businesses, land or any interest in these
- manage their place of business (except the principal place of business), unless you are registered with conditions
- negotiate on behalf of a buyer, seller, landlord or exchange or rent houses, businesses or land
- show property to potential buyers
- inspect and assess property for sale or rent
- advertise a property for rent or sale (includes setting up signs)
- open up a property for inspection for sale or rent.
You may not:
- conduct auctions
- operate trust accounts.
How long does the Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Course Take?
You will have up to 6 months to complete the course.
In class/blended study:
Classroom studies will be offered again in the near future.
If you wish to be contacted when face to face training is back please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are completing the course online, you will receive an email that outlines how to log into your online course and begin studying. You will also be required to attend an auction for one of your assessments.
Private tuition is available upon request and can really speed up the process.
We have trainers available from Cairns to Coolangatta and it is just a case of working out the most suitable times and location to conduct the training.
Private tuition may require you to complete more homework and familiarising with the learning material before the training begins. Direct contact with PTA trainer by appointment only, additional fees may apply. Refer to admin at PTA.
For all training options it is important to note that once you receive a Statement of Attainment from Property Training Australia, stating your competence, you will need to lodge this with the Office of Fair Trading for your license.
All licenses are issued by the government NOT the training organisation. The QLD government (Office of Fair Trading) will have a licensing cost depending on how many years you want your license valid. Once you have lodged with the Office of Fair Trading it can take up to 6 weeks for them to deliver the physical license. However, if a future employer or business progression requires your license, you can prove that you have lodged and paid for the license and you are simply waiting for the physical copy from the government.
Do you offer VET Student Loans or Payment plans?
Property Training Australia does not operate under the umbrella of VET Student Loans training.
We do however offer in house payment plans.
No Statement of Attainment will be issued prior to the course being paid for. If it is in-class study the course must be paid in full before class begins.
For full details on payment plans email: email@example.com your inquiry.
What is the process of getting my Real Estate Salesperson License after completing your course?
Once you have successfully completed your 12 units with Property Training Australia you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
You will be required to lodge this paperwork with the Office of Fair Trading (QLD Government) who issue ALL licenses.
NO TRAINING ORGANISATION ISSUES LICENSES
The Office of Fair Trading have licensing fees, here is a link to the licensing page:
Prefer to talk to someone?
We love a chat..
Call us Monday-Friday 8.00am- 4.00pm
1800 080 349
(07) 5539 9035