Resident Letting Agent Licensing Course

Nationally Recognised Training

The outcome of this course is to be able to apply a for a QLD licence through the Queensland Office of Fair trading, have you checked your eligibility for the licence?

Please ensure you have viewed this site prior to enrolment to meet all licensing requirements.
Queensland Office of Fair Trading Website

Enrol Now

Course Dates

Please select your course date.

Start Date Units Location Cost
Start Now 15 units Online Learning $1,100.00 Enrol Now